Thursday, August 21, 2008

The End is Near

Summer is winding down and we are excited for school to begin! I will be working just 2 days/week this school year- let's hope that is enough time away from the kids! Jack and Luke are in full swing football and we are trying to like it but it has proven to be a dificult task! Here are some cute football pictures...
Photobucket
Photobucket

The kids went to Sea World recently! They had a blast- even our resident "scaredy cat" Luke, had a good time (Jaws in not his friend). Drew really paid attention to all the animals, it was neat to see-
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally, I could not resist- Michael bought me a fabulous retro apron at Anthropologie, which I wear to clean and sometimes to cook. I saw them in miniature sizes and had to get one for Little Miss Drew. They did not have a matching one, or I would have swooped it up but I picked a rather darling one...
Photobucket

We are getting in our last days of swimming, BBQ's and sunset watching. Even though we know we will be able to swim, BBQ and walk the beach through September...it just is not quite the same as carefree SUMMER days!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the apron on Drew!!!!

Carrie said...

That is one cute apron on one cute girl!