Monday, July 28, 2008

Surprise

Michael pulled off a last minute surprise last night and took me to my ultimate favorite (that is big, since I have many, many faves)...John Mayer! He was playing last night in Irvine and we went, last minute, no plan- and it was INSANE!!! He was so awesome- he played out of his mind- I could listen to his guitar playing for hours and hours. He also played some fun covers- Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and Panama from Van Halen- it was so much fun and a night I will never forget! Michael is the BEST!!!

Okay, Drew is annihilating my living room and the boys just finished reading to me and now I have to think of something to do to stave off the boredom...until next time...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a great surprise for you! I love spontaneous fun. It is great to be able to catch up with you and your family. They are all so beautiful/handsome. I see you figured out the slide show thing. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I don't really even remember how I did it, I think I just tinkered around until it worked. Lame - huh? Hope you guys are doing great in sunny CA! We miss it!